Photo via: diyready.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Turn a garden tomato cage into a plant stand. So easy! | chatfieldcourt.com
- Farmhouse style DIY pallet wood memo board. http://www.cupcakesandcrinoline.com
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- DIY Home Decor Display Board covef
- cookie sheet from the dollar store, cover it in fabric, glue 2 layers of cork board to the bottom portion
- Fabric Covered Bulletin Board- Super Easy and inexpensive home decor project for home or away office.
- Take dollar stire frames put a lined piece of paper behind it add a dry erase marker and tada you have a fun dry erase board or cheap christmas gift
- Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful. Quote is on dark red bead board.
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- Create this Easy DIY chalkboard kitchen memo board with a dollar store tray and chalk paint in just 2 steps! Easily change up your message to suit your mood or the season.
- 1. Mark down things to remember on a DIY dry erase board. DIY dorm hacks are the best dorm hacks! Just put a piece of pretty scrapbook paper in any frame and just like that you have your own dry erase board. Dry erase markers write perfectly on the glass…