Photo via: thehouseundone.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- black and white bathroom with teal accent color. Use in upstairs bath with black and white pictures on small wall to bathroom.
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Gallery wall with Target frames painted gold with black and white photos.
- Hang an old distressed looking ladder to the wall for a rustic shelf, add rustic looking frames and rustic decor for a beautiful look..love …
- This sweet little bouquet made of vintage buttons is displayed in an small, old wooden spool with brown thread. It is only 4 inches tall. It would add a charming touch to a sewing or craft room. This design features 6 cheerful button blossoms in sunny yellow and tan with 2 dark red wire spirals and 3 gold wire flower accents. If you are interested in international shipping, please convo me and I will get shipping pricing for you.
- Bathroom vanity painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint – first coat Old Ochre, then Old White, then sanded, seal with clear wax, sparingly use dark wax on corners and grooves
- Blue and White Winter Wedding Table Decorations Love this for a table centerpiece at Christmas dinner.
- Decorate your front door with this adorable burlap wreath with monogram accent. The base is an 18 grapevine wreath and is adorned with burlap, burlap flowers, chevron accent ribbon, berries & your choice of letter. If you are interested in this wreath but would prefer different colors, please message me. The chevron ribbon, letter & berries can all be done in different colors. These make GREAT Birthday & Housewarming gifts! I can ship directly to the lucky recipient & will include a personalized note. All of my wreaths are one-of-a-kind and may vary slightly from the picture featured in the listing. All of my wreaths should be used under a covered porch & kept protected from rain, snow & direct sunlight. Please note the production time on this wreath. Your wreath will ship in 2-3 weeks. Please allow 4-7 days for shipping.
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- Scrapbook paper and dollar store frames. Cheap decorations for a big wall!