Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- Halloween Witch broom out of a branch and twigs. I have enough trees in my yard to gather branches and twigs to make 2 of these to put on either side of my porch… I just will need some pumpkins and a few Halloween wreath to make the look complete.
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- This is an easy dollar store craft. Use items from the dollar store to make a pretty mirror to display on a table or dresser.
- This sweet little bouquet made of vintage buttons is displayed in an small, old wooden spool with brown thread. It is only 4 inches tall. It would add a charming touch to a sewing or craft room. This design features 6 cheerful button blossoms in sunny yellow and tan with 2 dark red wire spirals and 3 gold wire flower accents. If you are interested in international shipping, please convo me and I will get shipping pricing for you.
- Ive been wanting to SPRUCE up my bathroom with flare, but on a budget and now this has given me a way and idea to be able to just that. I can find these potters at any dollar store and buy some paint at a craft store, I can SPRUCE up my bathroom all under a few bucks…cant wait! When we moved in the colors on the walls were/are: peach tone on walls with slate grey tile flooring (its very neutral-not loving it).. So lavender on the walls to go with the slate grey tiles on the floor.
- Learn how to make the best dollar store crafts? DIY craft projects for a dollar are easy. Make cheap projects look expensive with these tips and tricks!
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Pop on over now to check out these quick, easy and INEXPENSIVE Dollar Store Bandana Pillows! Add a pop of color to any room in your house!
- http://fashionpin1.blogspot.com – Brilliant makeshirt platter – take a dollar store candle stick and a dollar store plate, glue each other, and you have a beautiful platter.
- Dollar Store Craft Vase | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.