Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Choose any colors youd like for your own beautiful hydrangea front door wreath. The wreath is lush and full with 11 very realistic hydrangeas and accented with hydrangea leaves. A burlap bow finishes it beautifully. Choose your 9 white painted wooden letter for the perfect personal touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 – 24 in diameter. If youd like colors other than the ones shown in the photo, please let me a message to seller upon ordering your wreath.
- Spring wreath…Use a grapevine leaf with sweet white flowers and a white washed initial for a vintage front door.
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Beautiful DIY Personalized Wreath with your initials love the pink flowers and burlap bow!
- Christmas Wreath Monogram wreath Chevron bow
- $10 at the Dollar Tree and an old Grapevine Wreath – so simple!
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- Easter Bunny Wreath.. I would love to make this for my front door!
- love this for a front door for spring instead of a wreath! unique and beautiful! ****
- Halloween Batty Broom halloween use a cinnamon broom for the front door instead of wreath
- Gorgeous Fall Wreath – With your apartment number on it! This will be on my apartment door this coming fall!