Photo via: 101daysoforganization.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Even a small amount of makeup can make your bathroom or vanity look messy and cluttered. Here are 24 unconventional ways to organize your beauty products using things you probably already own.
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- If you’re on a budget but want to find awesome ways to organize your house and make it look great, then I…
- When the holidays roll around and you’re in a rush to make your home look presentable for house guests, this project idea for No-Sew Pillows will become your lifesaver. Grab some patterned fabric and let’s refresh the look of your living room!
- How to decorate bookshelves that your friends will want to copy. Styling shelves is the best way to make your home look polished.
- DIY Window Trim – The Easy Way | Blesser House – I want to trim all the windows in our entire house like this! For a more vintage look, go a little wider on the side casing and apron and make the 1×6 header slightly narrower.
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 30+ DIY Paper Flowers. Bring your garden indoors with beautiful blooms that will never wilt! These fun paper flower crafts are perfect for decorating your home or to give as gifts.
- Look at your room for a second! What did you find? Your bags lay in your bed? The pieces of clothing were thrown here and there? You forgot to put your outfit back your wardrobe yesterday? Finally, you find that you have little space to move because you make your room such a mess? Today’s[Read the Rest]
- As everyone is gearing up for Back to School and putting together everything you will need in the dorms, we found a couple of cool DIY projects that will make your dorm look like no other without spending a fortune. Each project will help you and your new roommates get organized from day one. Problem:…
- Turn your messy bathroom into the most organized room in the house with these simple bathroom hacks that will only take 10 minutes or less.
- Lets take a look at some ideas how to make DIY light switch plates by crafting something eye catchy and that has decor value.