Photo via: dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Birds on Canvas – thats right, no paint was used to make this piece of wall art! Use bleeding tissue paper and water to create beautiful designs, like this birds on a branch canvas wall art.
- chipping old paint for beautiful designs, painted furniture, The After Picture of the Chirpy Chippy Dresser She is the only piece so far we haven t allowed to go up for sale that s how much we love her We allowed the natural Mahogany to show through as the wood of the tree
- Dollar tree knick knacks transformed with Looking Glass Spray Paint.
- Inexpensive Dollar Store bins get an update with spray paint and gold metal pulls.
- Duh! Just spray paint these dollar store containers to make your decor!! The Junk Drawers That Went Glam
- Dollar store candles and some spray paint!
- DIY home decor, home decor, spray paint makeovers, painting tips, popular pin, painting,painting hacks.
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Spray paint rubber door mats…could do this for the wall on the front porch to add some architectural interest
- 10. Spray paint branches for a pretty centerpiece or home decor idea. — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Spray paint curtain rods to give the whole room a fresh new look!