Photo via: mondocane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What is the best way to make, bake, and care for Sharpie mugs? A test of different temperatures, times, and kinds of washing to find out.
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require no artistic ability or transfers! If you can trace and make dots you can make these mugs! Learn the easy hack! Uses oil based Sharpie paint pens that are baked on. DIY Tutorial perfect for Mothers Day Gifts or Valentines Day.
- Chalkboard paint is a dangerously addictive. Once you get your hands on some nothing in your house is safe. You may have bought it for just one project, but once you get started you’ll be hunting down more projects to paint. I’m not sure what makes it so addictive. Maybe because it turns ordinary objects intoContinue Reading…
- Feeling creative? These 50 sharpie mud ideas will definitely keep you busy and give you some inspiration when designing your own mug.
- Make a Sharpie Mug | 31 Insanely Easy And Clever DIY Projects
- Are you having an addiction to collect coffee mugs? Your house is full of all kinds of coffee mugs here and there and you are always racking your brains to find ways to storage them. Maybe sometimes all tricks have been exhausted, so you can only lock them away. But we don’t think it’s an […]
- Crafting is so much fun, especially when it’s easy and inexpensive. Take for instance, these amazing Sharpie crafts and decorating projects that you can do with little money and little time.
- Black paper and gold sharpie gift wrapping
- Store random knives safely in bamboo skewers!
- Wood Pallet Mug Holder
- Love the idea for a rustic DIY mug rack @istandarddesign
- DIY Love Mug. Create this simple and inexpensive gift for Valentines Day. @At The Picket Fence