Photo via: lebenslustiger.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need help for your small laundry room? Check out these 25 great ideas for making the most of a small laundry, be it a closet, 1/2 bath shared space or a tiny room!
- DIY-Anleitung: Dein eigener Badvorleger mit Pompoms, Bad Accessoires / diy tutorial: how to craft a bathmat with pompoms, bathroom via DaWanda.com
- how to make wood frames! easy diy with step by step instructions! Lots of fun decorations ideas!
- Tiered beach-themed centerpieces – replace candles in taller two with wedding flowers Great DIY for Beach and Summer themed weddings. Many possibilities for making changes to fit your wedding plans. Keywords: beachweddings diysummerweddings diyweddingreceptioncenterpieces jevelweddingplanning Follow Us: www.jevelweddingplanning.com www.facebook.com/jevelweddingplanning/
- Go glam with a wreath made of silver balls hanging in front of a lovely mirror holidayentertaining
- Choose any colors youd like for your own beautiful hydrangea front door wreath. The wreath is lush and full with 11 very realistic hydrangeas and accented with hydrangea leaves. A burlap bow finishes it beautifully. Choose your 9 white painted wooden letter for the perfect personal touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 – 24 in diameter. If youd like colors other than the ones shown in the photo, please let me a message to seller upon ordering your wreath.
- Hop on board the hot trend of using gold in home decor with this quick and easy pillow project. Simply gather a collection of mismatched buttons and spray-paint them gold. Stitch each button onto the pillow, making a heart shape. Hearts not your thing? Choose another simple shape to add texture and dimension to a solid-color throw.
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Need the basics on how a circular saw works? This guide will teach you how to use a circular saw – in easy to understand terms and instructions!
- so cute and so easy! i used to love making hooked rugs with my mom when i was kid Make Me: DIY RAG RUG
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- DIY faux lavender wreath tutorial in under 10 minutes!