Photo via: prochlapy.cz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Melamine plates + candle holders + sticky tack = DIY Modular Cake Stand! tutorial by anna wu photography.
- Please Dollar tree come to Brazil with your original prices, svp!! DIY – Dollar Store Cake Stand – Tutorial
- Clever money saving DIY platter. Dollar Tree finds: $1 candle stick holder, $1 plate. Paint them, glue them, Voila- serving platter. Need to do this with multiple levels for a new cupcake stand!
- -Hanging Crystal Cake Stand : wedding cake stand clear crystal hanging …
- Cake stand for your sink soaps and scrubs! So much cuter than just putting this stuff behind the …
- Small glue gun stand with glue storage! love it!!
- Cutting Board Tablet Stand | http://diyready.com/10-diy-projects-that-cost-less-than-a-lottery-ticket
- Cake stand
- looks like they used dollar store vases and attached mirrors to the top then the jewels. I would spray paint cheap candlesticks silver and place in between the mirrors to create a cupcake stand
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- Cake Stand Kitchen Organizer – from the dollar store. Krylon Brushed Metallic Satin oil rubbed bronze paint. Silver tray, glass candlestick holder, scotch super glue