Photo via: adventures-in-making.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- Here at TBD, decorating on a budget is what we do, and you can’t ask for more in “budget” ideas than a dollar! We love the idea of dollar store decorating, but we were skeptical. There is a lot of stuff out there that just seems a little too cutesy for our taste… and the …
- Celebrate this Christmas with your Elf on the Shelf. Have him bring this cute Elf Kisses free printable to your child to help remind them that Santas watching and they need to be good.
- Simple but elegant. $1 store candles and vase! Nice way to make your bedroom a little more romantic! @ Pin Your Home
- Simple but elegant. $1 store candles and vase! Nice way to make your bedroom a little more romantic!
- How to avoid DIY pipe insulation wreath kink. SO glad she shared this! Simply roll the pipe insulation over on itself to make the inside diameter of the wreath smaller than the outside. Gotta love geometry.
- Completely organize your bathroom with stuff from Dollar Tree! This is the best post for bathroom organization tips on a budget!
- Chalkboard paint is a dangerously addictive. Once you get your hands on some nothing in your house is safe. You may have bought it for just one project, but once you get started you’ll be hunting down more projects to paint. I’m not sure what makes it so addictive. Maybe because it turns ordinary objects intoContinue Reading…
- Dollar store candles and some spray paint!
- Need some awesome new decor ideas for your home? Letters in the way! You can choose any word or phrase or maybe just the initials you want to put in your home and than find your favorite idea to decorate them. You can use different materials, different colors to customaize your letters just with your …
- Melted crayon art is an easy and fun thing. Its so simple, yet the end result can be stunning. The finished product makes great gifts or party favors.