Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Floors that Look Like a Million Bucks | Apartment Therapy
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Dollar stores tend to get a bad rap. When you think of the low priced items they carry, we judge it as low quality and let’s be honest, ‘cheap looking’ stuff. It may be time for you to give your neighborhood store another chance. Here are some really cool DIY projects that look like they were bought at a boutique.
- As everyone is gearing up for Back to School and putting together everything you will need in the dorms, we found a couple of cool DIY projects that will make your dorm look like no other without spending a fortune. Each project will help you and your new roommates get organized from day one. Problem:…
- Scratches, scuffs, and dents are inevitable on wood floors. Dont worry! Weve found 15 wood floor hacks to help you keep your floors looking like new.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Are you tired of the mess and clutter that seem to be absolutely everywhere you look? Are you tired of feeling continually overwhelmed and like you just cant catch up? There really is a way out of the mess and the overwhelm! It wont happen overnight, but these steps will help you get on track to a home you can keep clean and enjoy!
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- DIY Window Trim – The Easy Way | Blesser House – I want to trim all the windows in our entire house like this! For a more vintage look, go a little wider on the side casing and apron and make the 1×6 header slightly narrower.
- T-shirt quilt that is not even blocks and rows. This is what I want my t-shirt quilt(s) to look like when I finally make them.
- Keep up to date with the latest posts from Cozy Ideas. Like us on Facebook! Source: Buzzfeed.com Running out of space in your closet for your clothes? Is your room starting to look like one big clothing junk yard? Her are 54 clothing organization tips that will seriously change your life. You will discover how to …
- Lets take a look at some ideas how to make DIY light switch plates by crafting something eye catchy and that has decor value.