Photo via: usefuldiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Glamorous Picture Frame with glass gems from the dollar tree store. Christmas or mothers day gifts from the cub scout!
- DIY Frames! Use Dollar Tree frames to create a glamorous look. Makes a great mothers day or birthday present.
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require no artistic ability or transfers! If you can trace and make dots you can make these mugs! Learn the easy hack! Uses oil based Sharpie paint pens that are baked on. DIY Tutorial perfect for Mothers Day Gifts or Valentines Day.
- I want to make one! With cheap plates and candle holders (from dollar tree or good will) and lots and lots of gems 😛
- Create this look by picking up an old picture from Goodwill, spray paint the frame, then place a favorite piece of fabric under the glass!
- Red Christmas Frame for Door or Wall. This could be easily made from Dollar Store products.
- DIY Picture Luminaries are perfect for any occasion, centerpiece or even just for your home decor! Supplies all from the dollar store too! So easy and inexpensive!
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Half Bath Make-Over Decor. For me it is all in the details. Striped Plate: Dollar Store Wash Cloths: Target Picture Frame: Marshals, printed the quote on photo paper (photo paper also from dollar store) Re-Painted the light switch and vent.
- Picture frame for Dollar Store Crafts | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks