Photo via: ideastand.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy glitter vases for wedding decoration ideas
- At the heart of budget decorating, or DIY decorating for that matter, is the makeover. Find a used piece with good bones at a thrift store, yard sale or flea market, and transform it into something stylish and lovely. Paint is your number one weapon of course, but there are so many creative ways to …
- Rustic Wood Slice Pumpkin DIY. Transform an inexpensive dollar store pumpkin with wood slice vase filler from the craft store. From Kim Six Fix.
- Bring the beach and coastal decor into your home with these gorgeous candle holders made with items from the Dollar Store. http://www.hometalk.com/l/FsZ
- This is a gorgeous glass bead vase, and even though these photos do not do it justice, it really looks like something purchased, no handmade.
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- diy home decor dollar store | … Water + Silk Flowers + Dollar Store Vases, beautiful centerpieces
- Blue and White Winter Wedding Table Decorations Love this for a table centerpiece at Christmas dinner.
- Simple Trick Cracks the Code to Making Any DIY Projects Hi, Im Alex Grayson and today Im going to show you something that can completely transform the way you work on any DIY project, decorate your home or do woodwork.. It might sound crazy but in just a few seconds youll see for yourself …
- dollar store items, marbles, glass beads, vase, cheap, fun, easy, inexpensive, home decor, candle votives, candle, hurricane, diy, handmade, homemade
- cute! Dollar store frames, Dollar aisle (IKEA) vases, wrapped with floral wire around the vases and secured with a dot of glue. Added floral stems in the top and hung in my bathroom. What a steal for some awesome decor! $12
- A beach themed bathroom idea on a tight budget. I think this would be great as apartment/small bathroom decor if youre not into nautical themes, but if your more of a coastal decorator like me. I like this spa-like vibe. Dollar tree silver tray, seashell vase fillers, river rocks… dollartree decor