Photo via: lovelylittlesnippets.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- Renovation Before and After: Part One • Two Boys One Pup After telling you all about our foreclosure woes, I havent updated on any renovations! Our fixer upper is coming together, even though we took a break for the holidays. See our paint choices (its a Sherwin Williams greige!), carpet, and moulding! Coming up soon, kitchen upgrades!
- Scrapbook paper and dollar store frames. Cheap decorations for a big wall!
- For a picture frame lanter or maybe card box?: put 4 frames and super glue them together, insert the pictures and have a fun picture frame
- DIY Frames! Use Dollar Tree frames to create a glamorous look. Makes a great mothers day or birthday present.
- cute! Dollar store frames, Dollar aisle (IKEA) vases, wrapped with floral wire around the vases and secured with a dot of glue. Added floral stems in the top and hung in my bathroom. What a steal for some awesome decor! $12
- Dollar store DIY: Mini sugar scrubs make cute gift ideas or party favors. Craft them together as a group for even more fun.
- Update a cheap light fixture to get a chic and inexpensive look! Love the transformation of this fixture!
- DIY Vases! Two candlestick holders and a hurricane vase. Glue together. Simple as that.
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Create a Shadowbox from Regular Frames
- Glue 3 picture frames together with no backs, then place a flameless candle inside to illuminate the photos – awesome centerpiece! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins