Photo via: ext.homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- Love the idea for a simple DIY wire basket side table @Industry Standard Design
- How to avoid DIY pipe insulation wreath kink. SO glad she shared this! Simply roll the pipe insulation over on itself to make the inside diameter of the wreath smaller than the outside. Gotta love geometry.
- This is a great furniture makeover idea for an end table makeover – find out how to turn a side table into a bench. Easy side table redo in a day!
- Spread the loveWho says your table should not be decorated this Christmas? Make it fabulous too with these most repinned pins on Pinterest we have gathered, to give you beautiful DIY table décor ideas. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down now and choose the best one for you! Mason Jar Luminaries Mason jars …
- DIY Painted Mason Jars Tutorial | Mason Jar Vases | Add a touch of fall to your home decor with these fun painted mason jar vases!
- Beauty Harmony Life celebrates its first year of existence, in which, with your support managed to raise to a significant level. Thanks to the growing attendance by you that gives us the strength to continue to offer you more beautiful, harmonious and vibrant ideas that will ease you your daily living. Below we present 99 most popular ideas in the previous year that were frequented by your side. Enjoy the rich offer of DIY ideas crammed into 3 parties! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Light up some wine bo…
- DIY craft desk tutorial — double desk!!!!!! Using base kitchen cabinets and plywood covered with laminate flooring for the top
- Easiest project ever this weekend – get excited. Soooo I havent exactly been feelin the Fall mood lately. I know – wtf, right? Halloween is my jam. Usually. But I think its because the past two years that weve spent in Colorado, Fall came on FULL FORCE. Chilly weather, pumpkin everything, plaid flannels, the works. This year however, its been so warm that it still feels like summer but with a side of pumpkin spice latte. Seriously. IT WAS 80 DEGREES YESTERDAY! So after a few good rou…
- Household management station — frame everything behind glass, then write on the calendar, update the meal plan, check off the to-do list with a dry erase marker. | I have been wanting to make one of these for the side of the fridge. Might do it this week!
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- Store Appliances Easily Using a PVC Pipe – Top 58 Most Creative Home-Organizing Ideas and DIY Projects