Photo via: farmhouseliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- I’ve been curious for awhile now how to do a photo transfer on wood. My local MOPS group (mother’s of pre-schoolers) does an Antiquities fund-raiser and I just love these pictures. So I wanted to learn myself how to transfer these antique style photos onto a rustic wood “frame.” Once I figured out how to …
- Large Wood Sign – You are the Bubbles to my Bath – Subway Sign on Etsy, $35.00
- Love this handpainted wood sign for the playroom. And its easy to make with paint and letters from the craft store.
- Primitive Black Chalkboard Wood Sign You Are Braver Than You Believe Home Decor | eBay
- An easy step-by-step tutorial for finishing raw wood or furniture. With this technique you can apply a Farmhouse Style Finish to your next DIY project.
- The Kim Six Fix: Engraved and Illuminated Ornaments (Dremel Video Tutorial).. Super EASY, even though it looks so fancy. If you can doodle, you can make these! myBrilliantIdea clevergirls
- Dont know what to do with wine bottles. I will show you an easy way to make tiki torches using wine bottles. A tiki wine bottle decorates any deck or patio
- Pretty and would be an easy craft for the kiddies to do!
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Make this Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home made from pallet wood and inexpensive terra cotta pots! – Click through for the full tutorial.
- Rustic Wood Slice Pumpkin DIY. Transform an inexpensive dollar store pumpkin with wood slice vase filler from the craft store. From Kim Six Fix.