Photo via: thehappyhousie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Forsythia Wreath at the happy housie
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- How to make your own easy DIY Twig Letters – Twig Monogram how to tutorial at The Happy Housie
- Comparison between Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath using Make it Fun Crafts Foam Wreath Form and Faux Succulents tutorial at the happy housie
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Cake Stand Kitchen Organizer – from the dollar store. Krylon Brushed Metallic Satin oil rubbed bronze paint. Silver tray, glass candlestick holder, scotch super glue
- Create this Easy DIY chalkboard kitchen memo board with a dollar store tray and chalk paint in just 2 steps! Easily change up your message to suit your mood or the season.
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Dollar Store DIY Pumpkin Serving Tray. Perfect for Thanksgiving and fall parties.
- Create Easy DIY Succulents using felt, moss and a glue gun. Create a stunning succulent arrangement from thrift store finds.
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!