Photo via: happilyeverafteretc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a pop of color to your bathroom by filling soap dispensers with glass gems and faux flowers.
- Easiest project ever this weekend – get excited. Soooo I havent exactly been feelin the Fall mood lately. I know – wtf, right? Halloween is my jam. Usually. But I think its because the past two years that weve spent in Colorado, Fall came on FULL FORCE. Chilly weather, pumpkin everything, plaid flannels, the works. This year however, its been so warm that it still feels like summer but with a side of pumpkin spice latte. Seriously. IT WAS 80 DEGREES YESTERDAY! So after a few good rou…
- How to Give a Plain Bathroom an Updated Farmhouse Makeover – on a Budget – this is an awesome transformation – via Blesser House
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- Update: Weve tested two new techniques for dyeing glass jars. Check them out here! Remember the Mod Podge + food coloring technique for painting clear glass? That was cool and all, but I spotted another method using Vitrail glass paint and acetone (nail polish remover) that allows the bottles and jars to be used as actual vases, as the finish is waterproof! This treatment provides for more depth of color as well. Head on over to our updated post to get more details!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. – 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions
- Ever wondered how to make DIY string art? Heres a list of inspiration and tutorials that will have you grabbing some nails and string in no time! Try it!
- Farmhouse Glass Kitchen Sign – My Life From Home | farmhouse style | how to make a glass farmhouse sign | DIY | upcycled frame project | glass sign | kitchen sign | Silhouette project | farmhouse style projects | crafts
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Update a cheap light fixture to get a chic and inexpensive look! Love the transformation of this fixture!
- Give your dorm windows some texture and color with this awesome DIY Yarn Tapestry. plaidcrafts