Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easiest project ever this weekend – get excited. Soooo I havent exactly been feelin the Fall mood lately. I know – wtf, right? Halloween is my jam. Usually. But I think its because the past two years that weve spent in Colorado, Fall came on FULL FORCE. Chilly weather, pumpkin everything, plaid flannels, the works. This year however, its been so warm that it still feels like summer but with a side of pumpkin spice latte. Seriously. IT WAS 80 DEGREES YESTERDAY! So after a few good rou…
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Hillary Clinton’s Email Server – Late last year, it was alleged that Hillary had an illegal email server in her New York home where she sent and received classified emails. When this story first broke, I got all kinds of questions by my non-techies pals about what a server is. Most people only know about servers in restaurants. They have no clue what an email server is. Well, yall know I’m a professor. Let Dr. Wilson break it down for ya.
- This year my teenage daughter wants a more traditional theme in our house… apparently as cute as our “theme” Christmases have been, she longs for something more red and green, like when she was little. ( Come on! Our Candyland Christmas Tree was AMAZING!) I myself, was longing for lots of frosty snow, and birch …
- UPDATE: This post originally ran on June 27, 2012. We wanted to highlight it again because this would be the perfect activity for a warm August afternoon! Are you guys familiar with the awesome Japanese gardening technique known as kokedama? These hanging string gardens have been catching my eye all summer, and I knew I had …
- Hi there! Does this qualify as better late than never? I’ll let you be the judge. So I’ve been itching for a project, but was in a creativity rut. Then all of a sudden, inexplicably, the juices started flowing again. (I kinda hate that turn of phrase. Flowing juices, especially juices that are presumably from…Read More »
- I am pretty unorganized when it comes to the stuff in my house. This year is all about getting organized! So Im telling you the nitty gritty on what Im doing, and how Im going to accomplish organizing every room in my house!
- DIY makeup vanity.. I have no counters in this British house. As much as I dont really want a vanity it looks like this is my only choice lol going to put this in one of our thee extra bedrooms. At least we have the space lol
- Everyone who owns a gas stove, pin this!! It works! Mine were absolutely disgusting and I tried everything to clean them. It was so gross how much came off! Definitely the best stove grate cleaner ever.
- Traditional housewarming gift: Bread so youll never go hungry. Candles so youll always have light through the darkest times. Honey so youll always enjoy the sweetness of life. Olive Oil so you will be blessed with health and well-being. Salt so there will always be flavor and spice in your life. Wine so you will always have joy and never go thirsty.