Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Creative Candles • Ideas and tutorials, including this candle lampshade craft by Good Housekeeping!
- DIY Custom Wedding Gift Idea (candle holder with burlap monogram) | diy beautify
- DIY candle. Only need wax chips, scented oil, wicks, and mason jars
- DIY tiered storage for small bathrooms, and other DIY bathroom ideas. Could use dollar store plates and glass candle holder to make this.
- adorable DIY candle centerpieces… those beads are super cheap at Hobby Lobby.
- Clever money saving DIY platter. Dollar Tree finds: $1 candle stick holder, $1 plate. Paint them, glue them, Voila- serving platter. Need to do this with multiple levels for a new cupcake stand!
- Glue 3 picture frames together with no backs, then place a flameless candle inside to illuminate the photos – awesome centerpiece! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- dollar store items, marbles, glass beads, vase, cheap, fun, easy, inexpensive, home decor, candle votives, candle, hurricane, diy, handmade, homemade
- DIY Fruit Stand–Candle holder and cheap baskets! To make it just invert the candle holder and with some liquid nail, glue it together using bananas for weight until it dries…
- Melamine plates + candle holders + sticky tack = DIY Modular Cake Stand! tutorial by anna wu photography.
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- The trick to using essential oils is adding the oils when the wax is hot, but not so hot that the oils evaporate. Because soy wax has a lower melting point than other types of wax and melts easily in the microwave, it is an ideal wax to use to make a candle with essential oils.