Photo via: apieceofrainbow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 12 easiest and great looking pallet sofas and coffee tables that one can make in just an afternoon. Detailed tutorials and lots of great resources! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- 1. Mark down things to remember on a DIY dry erase board. DIY dorm hacks are the best dorm hacks! Just put a piece of pretty scrapbook paper in any frame and just like that you have your own dry erase board. Dry erase markers write perfectly on the glass…
- Take dollar stire frames put a lined piece of paper behind it add a dry erase marker and tada you have a fun dry erase board or cheap christmas gift
- Paint Chip Art: Punch a few shapes in paint chips, pepper them on a piece of paper, and frame it for an awesome piece of art.
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Birds on Canvas – thats right, no paint was used to make this piece of wall art! Use bleeding tissue paper and water to create beautiful designs, like this birds on a branch canvas wall art.
- DIY shoebox home decor Here is how I made it! Collect shoeboxes of various sizes. Paint them. Modge podge scrapbook paper on them. Buy wooden letters and paint them. Hot glue letters on. Buy a curtain rod. Hot glue ribbon on boxes. Slide boxes on rod by ribbon !
- Create this look by picking up an old picture from Goodwill, spray paint the frame, then place a favorite piece of fabric under the glass!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- DIY :: Tissue Paper Flowers ( http://rustsunshine.blogspot.ca/2012/05/tissue-paper-flowers.html )
- 19. Paper Succulents – So Many Pretties! Lets All Make These Paper Flowers Right Now … → DIY Peonies
- Simple Paper Flowers. – crafts diy
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 30+ DIY Paper Flowers. Bring your garden indoors with beautiful blooms that will never wilt! These fun paper flower crafts are perfect for decorating your home or to give as gifts.