Photo via: mysocalledcraftylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Don’t you love apothecary jars? Originally jars for medicines and supplies, they add vintage charm and can be used for everyday decor, holiday ornaments or even for decoratively displaying food and goodies! We start off with a few DIY apothecary jar projects for those of you who want to make your own, and then we …
- Make this Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home made from pallet wood and inexpensive terra cotta pots! – Click through for the full tutorial.
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Decorative Twig Christmas Tree – EASY and FREE to make!! Perfect DIY Christmas Craft idea for your Rustic Christmas. Click through to learn how to make one too with an easy step by step tutorial! thediydreamer.com
- Easy DIY No Sew Rope Bowl – need only 2 items to make this and you can fill it with a variety of things! It can even store wash cloths in the bathroom!
- Dollar Store Christmas Book Page Wreath from Alyssabeth’s Vintage. Love book page wreaths – they’re so easy and always look good!
- This is an easy dollar store craft. Use items from the dollar store to make a pretty mirror to display on a table or dresser.
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- You won’t believe, but these 20 DIY dollar store home decor ideas are simply fantastic. Make your inexpensive items and see how people will line up at your doors to just take a sneak-peak of your DIY ideas.
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.