Photo via: imperfecthomemaking.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- Adding style to your home decorating can be easy, fast and free. Here are creative ideas to bring personality to any room, without spending any cash! Use fabric from clothing you no longer use. Pretty prints and textured sweaters make amazing pillow covers, can be used to recover chairs, and even as wall …
- DIY :Scrapbook paper on Styrofoam– so easy but so pretty
- No more pricy styrofoam! DIY Christmas Tree cones for ONLY 99¢. HolidayIdeaExchange
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- DIY cloth box! I might want to make mine on a sewing machine, rather than using glue. Either way, it looks great and you can choose any fabric combination for a truly custom design!
- How to Waterproof Fabric and Repel Stains | Waterproof Fabric DIY | Waterproof Fabric Spray | Waterproof Fabric Projects | Cleaning Hacks
- DIY cushion covers…with template and fabric marker:)
- Ed Note: Hi Everyone! As you may remember, I put out a call for DIY contributors a few weeks ago – and today I’m thrilled to introduce the first new DIY column! Mandy from Fabric, Paper, Glue will be sharing fantastic entertaining DIY ideas with us every month. Today she’s starting with an idea perfect …
- Cotton Fabric, Copper & Wood Magazine Holder | I SPY DIY
- Dollar store decor-push pins and styrofoam balls!