Photo via: craftymorning.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Scrabble coasters – Cute housewarming gift or bday present 🙂
- Make your own Arrow Wall Decor! Fabulous DIY Wood Arrows Wall Art tutorial! Includes FREE Arrow Template!
- Clever DIYs Made With Yarn – Macrame Yarn Garland DIY – Yarn Crafts To Try, Easy Yarn DIYs, Fun Crafts To Do With Yarn, Wall Art, Awesome Yarn Ideas, Yarn DIY Projects, Brillian Yarn Craft Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-yarn-crafts
- Castle DIY: DIY Wall Art – Copy Cat Edition!
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Frame Gallery In The Entryway – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Mudroom Drip Station – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- printable Its so good to be home wall art // instant download typographic print // black and white minimalistic home decor print
- Ive been wanting to SPRUCE up my bathroom with flare, but on a budget and now this has given me a way and idea to be able to just that. I can find these potters at any dollar store and buy some paint at a craft store, I can SPRUCE up my bathroom all under a few bucks…cant wait! When we moved in the colors on the walls were/are: peach tone on walls with slate grey tile flooring (its very neutral-not loving it).. So lavender on the walls to go with the slate grey tiles on the floor.
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Birds on Canvas – thats right, no paint was used to make this piece of wall art! Use bleeding tissue paper and water to create beautiful designs, like this birds on a branch canvas wall art.