Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- DIY Wall Bathroom Decor on a Budget | DIY Rustic Mason Jar Sconce by DIY Ready
- BEAUTIFUL…and DIY..take 4 stained boards, put a Lowes plastic doormat on top and spray paint with Cream color or any color u like..REMOVE and THIS is what u have for ur WALL!! ~The French Flea
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- This is cute for decorating your bathroom wall with! | Jon-E-VAC | (888) 942-3935 | www.jonevac.com
- Check out how to build a DIY rustic reclaimed wood bathroom storage caddy @istandarddesign
- Make your own Arrow Wall Decor! Fabulous DIY Wood Arrows Wall Art tutorial! Includes FREE Arrow Template!
- DIY Wood family scrabble tile wall art – so cute!!
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- DIY Home Decoration Decal Toilet Sticker Wall Decor Art Mural Pattern bathroom 7.90$
- How to Strip Paint Off Wood | How to Restain Furniture | How to Strip Furniture | How to Restain Wood | DIY Stripping Furniture
- black and white bathroom with teal accent color. Use in upstairs bath with black and white pictures on small wall to bathroom.