Photo via: salvationarmychattanooga.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bring the beach and coastal decor into your home with these gorgeous candle holders made with items from the Dollar Store. http://www.hometalk.com/l/FsZ
- DIY Picture Luminaries are perfect for any occasion, centerpiece or even just for your home decor! Supplies all from the dollar store too! So easy and inexpensive!
- Mini Wall Art from Shoebox Lids | DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Projects for the Home Dollar Store
- Inexpensive Affordable Cute DIY Home Decor Ideas From The Dollar Store
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- The latest ideas and inspiration in home decor and DIY from Decor Adventures.
- DIY Home Decor Dollar Store – LOVE the nail polish idea! I need a better way to see all my colors!
- These 12 Dollar Store Decor Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AMAZING home decor ideas and tips! Now I have great ways to decorate my home a a budget and decorate on a dime! Definitely pinning!
- I think it’s pretty well accepted now that the dollar store is a great place for budget finds…If you know what to do with them. These dollar store organizing ideas are creative, useful, and only a buck! Ideas for every room of your home. Remember, no amount of decor will cut it if you have …
- 18 Dollar Store Items That Will Change the Way You Decorate Home Decor, DIY Home Decor diy decor homedecdor