Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Or, grab 19 compact mirrors and glue them together to knock off a high-end honeycomb mirror. | 42 Dollar Store Tricks Every Broke Person Should Know
- Easy DIY Seashell Candles | 26 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Dollar Store Decorating Ideas for the Home
- I think it’s pretty well accepted now that the dollar store is a great place for budget finds…If you know what to do with them. These dollar store organizing ideas are creative, useful, and only a buck! Ideas for every room of your home. Remember, no amount of decor will cut it if you have …
- Remove wine stains with wine! | 13 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | http://www.hercampus.com/life/13-life-hacks-every-girl-should-know
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Awesome DIY Dollar Store Organizing Hacks! Organizing your home doesnt have to cost a fortune! Check out these 11 inexpensive dollar store organizing hacks to organize everything! | organizing tips, organizing tricks, home organization, cheap organizing ideas, inexpensive organizing ideas
- Create this Easy DIY chalkboard kitchen memo board with a dollar store tray and chalk paint in just 2 steps! Easily change up your message to suit your mood or the season.
- cute! Dollar store frames, Dollar aisle (IKEA) vases, wrapped with floral wire around the vases and secured with a dot of glue. Added floral stems in the top and hung in my bathroom. What a steal for some awesome decor! $12
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Organize every room of your house on the cheap with these 100 ideas using dollar store products.