Photo via: thejoyofdecorating.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Upcycle Jars and Candle Sticks from Dollar Store for hair ties accessories. Transform the jars and candle sticks from the dollar store to these hair ties organizers. Not only will you never again struggle to find your hair ties, but you’ll be able to display your favorite pieces beautifully and stylishly.
- One of my favorite places is the dollar store! There are so many useful items there that you would not expect to see in such an inexpensive store. I go there often when I’m in need of something and a lot of times they have it! I love it because it saves me so muchContinue Reading…
- A whole year of decorating ideas. Start with cute DIY Apothecary Jars that you can change for each season and holiday throughout the year. Full Tutorial
- I LOVE these apothecary jars, I already have 2 of the voluminous vases in the middle that we used for our wedding
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Everyday items can be made festive for the holidays with household items like cinnamon sticks or extra trimmings from the tree. Mainstays 6.5” Glass Hurricane Candle holder $9 Cinnamon Sticks…
- Renovation Before and After: Part One • Two Boys One Pup After telling you all about our foreclosure woes, I havent updated on any renovations! Our fixer upper is coming together, even though we took a break for the holidays. See our paint choices (its a Sherwin Williams greige!), carpet, and moulding! Coming up soon, kitchen upgrades!
- Tiered beach-themed centerpieces – replace candles in taller two with wedding flowers Great DIY for Beach and Summer themed weddings. Many possibilities for making changes to fit your wedding plans. Keywords: beachweddings diysummerweddings diyweddingreceptioncenterpieces jevelweddingplanning Follow Us: www.jevelweddingplanning.com www.facebook.com/jevelweddingplanning/
- Castle DIY: How to: Easy Pillow Covers – cheap and easy fix for a pillow update. Cover two pillows for the price of one store bought upgrade! Anyone can do this. Recommended for novices and new sewers!
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!