Photo via: usefuldiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy a cheap clock, hot glue fabric rosettes around it… Dont love the flowers, but its a great tip to use whatever one likes!
- http://fashionpin1.blogspot.com – Brilliant makeshirt platter – take a dollar store candle stick and a dollar store plate, glue each other, and you have a beautiful platter.
- Clever money saving DIY platter. Dollar Tree finds: $1 candle stick holder, $1 plate. Paint them, glue them, Voila- serving platter. Need to do this with multiple levels for a new cupcake stand!
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- Candy buffet: Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store! Fill with different candies for a great candy buffet!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Dollar Store Apothecary Jars *notice that the taller one is two candle sticks….
- One of my favorite places is the dollar store! There are so many useful items there that you would not expect to see in such an inexpensive store. I go there often when I’m in need of something and a lot of times they have it! I love it because it saves me so muchContinue Reading…
- Skewers spray painted gold, hot glue and any round mirror ideally with a border wide enough to glue skewers onto. If all you have is a mirror cutout plywood to glue onto mirror
- cookie sheet from the dollar store, cover it in fabric, glue 2 layers of cork board to the bottom portion
- Upcycle Jars and Candle Sticks from Dollar Store for hair ties accessories. Transform the jars and candle sticks from the dollar store to these hair ties organizers. Not only will you never again struggle to find your hair ties, but you’ll be able to display your favorite pieces beautifully and stylishly.
- Chalkboard canvas tree? 17 Alternative Christmas Trees. Which one would you choose or will you stick with the traditional? christmastreeideas www.weddingchicks.com/17-alternative-christmas-trees/