Photo via: turnedtodesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- looks like they used dollar store vases and attached mirrors to the top then the jewels. I would spray paint cheap candlesticks silver and place in between the mirrors to create a cupcake stand
- Simple, Easy, and CHEAP! Spray Paint Dollar Store Buckets
- Inexpensive Dollar Store bins get an update with spray paint and gold metal pulls.
- Duh! Just spray paint these dollar store containers to make your decor!! The Junk Drawers That Went Glam
- Spray paint rubber door mats…could do this for the wall on the front porch to add some architectural interest
- DIY frames using some gold paint and dollar store frames
- Dollar tree knick knacks transformed with Looking Glass Spray Paint.
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- What you’ll need: – Assorted vintage glass vases (I found mine at a local thrift store, 9 pieces for $5) – Rubbing Alcohol (optional) – Brown craft paper or newspaper – Latex gloves – White glossy spray paint (I used Krylon Multipurpose Indoor/Outdoor Gloss White)
- Dollar Store Glass jar candles wrapped with scrap booking paper
- Dollar store sparkly candles! I stared at these yesterday thinking the same thing!