Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Tutorial: Oven Mitt Angel
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Tutorial: PB-Inspired Tiled Mirror for $10
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Have a dollar? Then you have what you need to create these crafts! Dollar Store DIY!
- DIY Frames! Use Dollar Tree frames to create a glamorous look. Makes a great mothers day or birthday present.
- Dollar Store Crafts » 2 Easy Fall Leaves Crafts
- Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- Alli Renee Blog: 16 Organizing Ideas From The Dollar Store
- Hi friends! I’m so excited to be teaming up with some of my favourite bloggers for a wonderful Summer Printable and Vignette Blog Hop hosted by my sweet friend, Kirsten, over at Ella Claire Inspired. I’m all too eager to welcome summer into our home this year. The sunshine, warm breeze and lazy days are just what…Read More »
- Use a cake pan from the dollar store and a candlestick to make an organizer next to your sink to keep everything clean and organized. I love dollar store crafts!
- DIY Ideas from Dollar Store for Home Crafts on a Budget | Use Vinyl Placemats to Line Your Fridge!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!