Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- We are all about crafts, food and DIY. By Jungle Creations. Submit videos to be featured: email@example.com.
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- 15 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas –
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- ORGANIZE YOUR LAUNDRY ROOM WITH ONE TRIP TO THE DOLLAR STORE – Mad in Crafts
- These easy and beautiful enamel painted vases have swept the web. Thanks to a quick Martha Stewart tutorial and trip to the Dollar Store, theyre a hit!
- Dollar Store Crafts | DIY Mirror Wall DIY Projects | Do It Yourself Projects and Crafts
- 18 Dollar Store Items That Will Change the Way You Decorate Home Decor, DIY Home Decor diy decor homedecdor
- DIY Tutorial – Vintage Inspired Bell Jar Christmas Ornaments – inexpensive and easy to make with items from the Dollar Store