Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dollar store gold thumbtacks + styrofoam balls = awesomeness
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- LOVE THIS! Preserve your child’s Christmas list in an ornament every year. Wish I would have thought of this many years ago @ Home Design Pins
- Bobby pins on a magnetic strip in a drawer! No more loose bobby pins!
- Spread the loveWho says your table should not be decorated this Christmas? Make it fabulous too with these most repinned pins on Pinterest we have gathered, to give you beautiful DIY table décor ideas. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down now and choose the best one for you! Mason Jar Luminaries Mason jars …
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Cute Yarn Balls – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Make faux globe lights with Christmas lights and ping pong balls!
- Darker blue balls out maybe do marbles instead of balls
- Go glam with a wreath made of silver balls hanging in front of a lovely mirror holidayentertaining