Photo via: creativemeinspiredyou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- Dollar tree craft VASE CANDLESTICK LIDDED JAR HURRICANE GLASSES SMALL AND LARGE TODAY KNICK KNACKS HOME DECOR
- Everyday items can be made festive for the holidays with household items like cinnamon sticks or extra trimmings from the tree. Mainstays 6.5” Glass Hurricane Candle holder $9 Cinnamon Sticks…
- You won’t believe, but these 20 DIY dollar store home decor ideas are simply fantastic. Make your inexpensive items and see how people will line up at your doors to just take a sneak-peak of your DIY ideas.
- Dollar store dollar tree Christmas gift ideas for cheap gift baskets Spa Facial Feet Pedicure Kitchen Family time fun Lush DIY Handmade Chris
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Bring the beach and coastal decor into your home with these gorgeous candle holders made with items from the Dollar Store. http://www.hometalk.com/l/FsZ
- This is a gorgeous glass bead vase, and even though these photos do not do it justice, it really looks like something purchased, no handmade.
- DIY Picture Luminaries are perfect for any occasion, centerpiece or even just for your home decor! Supplies all from the dollar store too! So easy and inexpensive!
- Everyone loves an easy inexpensive Dollar Tree DIY! Come see what we made today, you will be jumping in the car and heading to the store for the materials. Split photo / Gallery Wall photo display home decor!
- DIY Home Decor Dollar Store | Home decor, cheap n easy!
- adorable DIY candle centerpieces… those beads are super cheap at Hobby Lobby.