Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Video: Replicate a $300 Pottery Barn mirror with Dollar Store mirrors duct taped together. Why have I never thought of this?!!!!!! Oh, yeah, I am so doing this.
- Or, grab 19 compact mirrors and glue them together to knock off a high-end honeycomb mirror. | 42 Dollar Store Tricks Every Broke Person Should Know
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Here at TBD, decorating on a budget is what we do, and you can’t ask for more in “budget” ideas than a dollar! We love the idea of dollar store decorating, but we were skeptical. There is a lot of stuff out there that just seems a little too cutesy for our taste… and the …
- This is an easy dollar store craft. Use items from the dollar store to make a pretty mirror to display on a table or dresser.
- DIY Drift Wood Mirrors – There are some great pics on this post of a DIY drift wood mirror tutorial!
- looks like they used dollar store vases and attached mirrors to the top then the jewels. I would spray paint cheap candlesticks silver and place in between the mirrors to create a cupcake stand
- Ive been wanting to SPRUCE up my bathroom with flare, but on a budget and now this has given me a way and idea to be able to just that. I can find these potters at any dollar store and buy some paint at a craft store, I can SPRUCE up my bathroom all under a few bucks…cant wait! When we moved in the colors on the walls were/are: peach tone on walls with slate grey tile flooring (its very neutral-not loving it).. So lavender on the walls to go with the slate grey tiles on the floor.
- Looking for a unique outdoor lighting idea? Make this solar chandelier! Elevate the style of your outdoor lighting by adding dollar store solar lights!
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- DIY-Glue two dollar store frames together for a Chic chunkier look!
- Dollar store DIY: Mini sugar scrubs make cute gift ideas or party favors. Craft them together as a group for even more fun.