Photo via: salvagedior.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create easy, beautiful and inexpensive Outdoor Wall Art in one hour! Youll be shocked with how nice a simple door mat with spray paint can look.
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Choose any colors youd like for your own beautiful hydrangea front door wreath. The wreath is lush and full with 11 very realistic hydrangeas and accented with hydrangea leaves. A burlap bow finishes it beautifully. Choose your 9 white painted wooden letter for the perfect personal touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 – 24 in diameter. If youd like colors other than the ones shown in the photo, please let me a message to seller upon ordering your wreath.
- Salvage Dior: Rubber Door Mat Wall Art
- Spray paint rubber door mats…could do this for the wall on the front porch to add some architectural interest
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.
- Craft store sells these crates un painted for around $5-$8, the metal L brackets can be bought for cheap at Home Depot … Crates could be stained like pic or painted to match color in the room Artemis and Apollo: 10 Uses for Wooden Crates
- Gallery wall with Target frames painted gold with black and white photos.
- Shop for nuLOOM Alexa Eco Natural Fiber Braided Reversible Border Jute White Rug (8 Round). Get free shipping at Overstock.com – Your Online Home Decor Outlet Store! Get 5% in rewards with Club O!