Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clever money saving DIY platter. Dollar Tree finds: $1 candle stick holder, $1 plate. Paint them, glue them, Voila- serving platter. Need to do this with multiple levels for a new cupcake stand!
- http://fashionpin1.blogspot.com – Brilliant makeshirt platter – take a dollar store candle stick and a dollar store plate, glue each other, and you have a beautiful platter.
- Half Bath Make-Over Decor. For me it is all in the details. Striped Plate: Dollar Store Wash Cloths: Target Picture Frame: Marshals, printed the quote on photo paper (photo paper also from dollar store) Re-Painted the light switch and vent.
- DIY tiered storage for small bathrooms, and other DIY bathroom ideas. Could use dollar store plates and glass candle holder to make this.
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- Cake Stand Kitchen Organizer – from the dollar store. Krylon Brushed Metallic Satin oil rubbed bronze paint. Silver tray, glass candlestick holder, scotch super glue
- Dollar Tree plate with chalkboard paper and a bow. Makes great wedding guest registry signs, welcome signs, etc.
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Click Pic for 20 DIY Small Apartment Organization Ideas for the Home | Easy Storage Ideas for Bedrooms Dollar Stores
- A file holder from Dollar Tree to organize your kitchen as well. Wonderful idea!
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!