Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- This is so awesome! A shoe organizer works great for keeping things in the car neat and tidy. If you have children, you probably have a load of things that you need to take with you when you go. Small shoe organizers will fit all of those items and you can just hang them over the back of the front seat so that kids can get to what they need.
- DIY Christmas gifts may be a good idea to make your holiday extra special. Think how your family or friends would be moved and love it if they know you put so much time and effort into their gift! But for you, you don’t need to spend a lot of money on them. There are […]
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we decided to put together a list of
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Don’t you love apothecary jars? Originally jars for medicines and supplies, they add vintage charm and can be used for everyday decor, holiday ornaments or even for decoratively displaying food and goodies! We start off with a few DIY apothecary jar projects for those of you who want to make your own, and then we …