Photo via: craftionary.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIYNetwork.com has instructions on how to make a decorative throw pillows using upcycled T-shirts.
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- I love love LOVE throw pillows. They are perfect accessory and really complete the look a space. If youre like me you may find yourself changing up pillows quite often so you need affordable decorative pillows! Today Im spilling my favorite places to find affordable decorative pillows.
- Castle DIY: How to: Easy Pillow Covers – cheap and easy fix for a pillow update. Cover two pillows for the price of one store bought upgrade! Anyone can do this. Recommended for novices and new sewers!
- Adding style to your home decorating can be easy, fast and free. Here are creative ideas to bring personality to any room, without spending any cash! Use fabric from clothing you no longer use. Pretty prints and textured sweaters make amazing pillow covers, can be used to recover chairs, and even as wall …
- DIY cloth box! I might want to make mine on a sewing machine, rather than using glue. Either way, it looks great and you can choose any fabric combination for a truly custom design!
- Hop on board the hot trend of using gold in home decor with this quick and easy pillow project. Simply gather a collection of mismatched buttons and spray-paint them gold. Stitch each button onto the pillow, making a heart shape. Hearts not your thing? Choose another simple shape to add texture and dimension to a solid-color throw.
- When the holidays roll around and you’re in a rush to make your home look presentable for house guests, this project idea for No-Sew Pillows will become your lifesaver. Grab some patterned fabric and let’s refresh the look of your living room!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- No-sew stenciled tshirt pillow tutorial – great tween craft from dollar store crafts!
- Decorative Twig Christmas Tree – EASY and FREE to make!! Perfect DIY Christmas Craft idea for your Rustic Christmas. Click through to learn how to make one too with an easy step by step tutorial! thediydreamer.com
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]