Photo via: happydealhappyday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Melt & Pour Orange Creamsicle Scented Soap – This is an easy way to make 12 bars in an hour – easier than you might think!
- Try this easy melt and pour ginger and lime soap recipe – with the unique scent you are sure to love! You can make 12 bars in just an hour!
- DIY Gemstone Soap Tutorial from Honestly WTF.Make this gift worthy DIY Gemstone Soap using easy melt and pour soap. For homemade soaps like Orange Clove Gardener’s Soap and many more go here: diychristmascrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/soap, and for more…
- DIY Kate Spade Decor | DIY Kate Spade Office | DIY Kate Spade Party | Kate Spade Decor | Kate Spade Crafts | Easy Crafts
- Make your home look and smell sweet with these easy Easter crafts.
- Create easy, beautiful and inexpensive Outdoor Wall Art in one hour! Youll be shocked with how nice a simple door mat with spray paint can look.
- Organize your chest freezer in under half an hour with dollar store bins! Great chest freezer organization system; easy to maintain too!
- Re done foaming soap dispenser! So cute and easy!
- These 7 Genius Smell Hacks are THE BEST! They really are easy and they smell GREAT! Im so happy I found this, I know my home is going to smell SO GOOD. Definitely pinning for later!
- 5. Use A Magazine Rack To Store Kitchen Wrap ~ 12 Easy Kitchen Organization Tips
- These 19 succulent displays are AMAZING! They are so creative and easy to do!
- Crafting is so much fun, especially when it’s easy and inexpensive. Take for instance, these amazing Sharpie crafts and decorating projects that you can do with little money and little time.