Photo via: totalbeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- As everyone is gearing up for Back to School and putting together everything you will need in the dorms, we found a couple of cool DIY projects that will make your dorm look like no other without spending a fortune. Each project will help you and your new roommates get organized from day one. Problem:…
- Ed Note: Hi Everyone! As you may remember, I put out a call for DIY contributors a few weeks ago – and today I’m thrilled to introduce the first new DIY column! Mandy from Fabric, Paper, Glue will be sharing fantastic entertaining DIY ideas with us every month. Today she’s starting with an idea perfect …
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Warning: The following could add an extra hour to your next Ikea trip.
- Lots of great tips to keep up with your bill payments including these free printables. Great for a family binder! // cleanandscentsible.com
- printable Its so good to be home wall art // instant download typographic print // black and white minimalistic home decor print
- Set of 12 – 4 oz Baby Shower Favor Candles – Bunting Tag Design – Girl Baby Shower Favors // Boy Baby Shower Favors // Soy Candle Favors. $57.00, via Etsy.
- Set of 12 – 4 oz Soy Candle Wedding Favors – Chalkboard Laurel Label Design – Bridal Shower Shower Favors // Bachelorette Party Favors
- back door
- So excited to share this simple and sweet dollar store door decoration I made for under ten dollars! Check out my tutorial on how I gave my back door some much needed swag!
- Back to School Tech – It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Let me stop playing. Anyway, as we head back to school and pursue different types of educational endeavors, it’s important to have the right tech to make learning easier. So, here are my top 3 tech must-haves to have a successful school year.
- Organize Your Fridge With a Lazy Susan — Use a lazy susan to bring that food in the back of the fridge to you! Makes perfect sense to me.