Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY makeup vanity.. I have no counters in this British house. As much as I dont really want a vanity it looks like this is my only choice lol going to put this in one of our thee extra bedrooms. At least we have the space lol
- These 7 Genius Smell Hacks are THE BEST! They really are easy and they smell GREAT! Im so happy I found this, I know my home is going to smell SO GOOD. Definitely pinning for later!
- I am pretty unorganized when it comes to the stuff in my house. This year is all about getting organized! So Im telling you the nitty gritty on what Im doing, and how Im going to accomplish organizing every room in my house!
- Create a monthly budget with this printable – think through all your expenses and add up your income to see where your money is actually going each month.
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Ed Note: Hi Everyone! As you may remember, I put out a call for DIY contributors a few weeks ago – and today I’m thrilled to introduce the first new DIY column! Mandy from Fabric, Paper, Glue will be sharing fantastic entertaining DIY ideas with us every month. Today she’s starting with an idea perfect …
- Everyone loves an easy inexpensive Dollar Tree DIY! Come see what we made today, you will be jumping in the car and heading to the store for the materials. Split photo / Gallery Wall photo display home decor!
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Soft Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting… These will be some of THE BEST pumpkin cookies you ever try! The frosting on top is out of this world and the perfect compliment to these delicious cookies!
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.
- DIY – Frugal Canned Foods Storage Solution What a clever idea this is. Im saying to myself, why didnt I think of that?! Some of you may already be doin
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …