Photo via: pinchingyourpennies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easiest project ever this weekend – get excited. Soooo I havent exactly been feelin the Fall mood lately. I know – wtf, right? Halloween is my jam. Usually. But I think its because the past two years that weve spent in Colorado, Fall came on FULL FORCE. Chilly weather, pumpkin everything, plaid flannels, the works. This year however, its been so warm that it still feels like summer but with a side of pumpkin spice latte. Seriously. IT WAS 80 DEGREES YESTERDAY! So after a few good rou…
- How to arrange your bookshelves quickly so they look good without having to fiddle with them for hours and hours! A must-know tip for everyone who owns a shelf!
- Love crafting but cant always fit it into your budget due to the high cost of supplies? Lately on Pinterest I have been seeing dollar store crafts, and I finally decided to go try making a few myself to see if they were actually worth the effort. Was I ever surprised to find that these cheap craft
- DIY lip scrub. My lips have never been this chapped as this year. I tried it once and so far so good! It got all the dead skin off. (I will omit the salt next time…didnt like the taste)
- You HAVE TO check out these 8 Dollar store hacks! Theyre SO GREAT! Ive already tried a couple and Ive save SO MUCH money and my home looks so cute! Im SO HAPPY I found this! Pinning for later!
- 5: Stunning Crate book-shelf You can prepare a beautiful birdcage looking bookshelf in few simple steps that will be perfact for small rooms. Click for guide here I have recommendation for you hopefully you might find useful. This has been mine most useful discovery in ages. My detergents used to have leakages and it was big …
- Lets have a moment of silence for my @beatsbydre headphones that just died on me this morning while I was running on the treadmill. No lie. I was so bummed. I got these when they first came out years ago.
- Household management station — frame everything behind glass, then write on the calendar, update the meal plan, check off the to-do list with a dry erase marker. | I have been wanting to make one of these for the side of the fridge. Might do it this week!
- You NEED TO check out these 10 AWESOME cheap home decor hacks and tips! Im trying to decorate on a budget and these money saving tips are THE BEST! Theyve helped me out SO MUCH Definitely pinning for later!
- Hello friends! Happy Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am still STUFFED! But it was oh so good. So grateful for my sweet family! Welcome back to the Link Party Palooza!! I can’t wait to see your ideas and feature YOU! Check back on Sunday afternoon to see if you were featured! 😀 …
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- These 7 Genius Smell Hacks are THE BEST! They really are easy and they smell GREAT! Im so happy I found this, I know my home is going to smell SO GOOD. Definitely pinning for later!