Photo via: thehappyhousie.porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- DIY Jewelry Tray from Dollar Store Finds at The Happy Housie
- Comparison between Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath using Make it Fun Crafts Foam Wreath Form and Faux Succulents tutorial at the happy housie
- How to make your own easy DIY Twig Letters – Twig Monogram how to tutorial at The Happy Housie
- Dollar store crafts for spring | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- Dollar store crafts for spring | Easy DIY Crafts | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- $10 at the Dollar Tree and an old Grapevine Wreath – so simple!
- DIY Dollar Store Spring Crafts