Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your Mother’s Day bouquet even more personal by using a double vase. Find the perfect flower bunches in the Publix floral section, and then get crafty with two vases and colorful candies.
- Salt & pepper shakers
- My name is Alexa, and Masterpiece Mixers is one of my favorite places to visit when I get my paint on. This is my own result from taking the Abstract Flower class more than a year ago. It was interesting to see how Debbie taught this painting to a group of 18 versus 4.
- Italian Chef Kitchen Décor Salt & Pepper Holder. Collections Etc. my favorite place for unique items at a great price ~!~
- how cute ! make a flower from an autumn leaf
- how to upcycle cheap flower pots, container gardening, crafts, gardening, Share these with fellow thrifty gardeners
- What you’ll need: – Assorted vintage glass vases (I found mine at a local thrift store, 9 pieces for $5) – Rubbing Alcohol (optional) – Brown craft paper or newspaper – Latex gloves – White glossy spray paint (I used Krylon Multipurpose Indoor/Outdoor Gloss White)
- Update: Weve tested two new techniques for dyeing glass jars. Check them out here! Remember the Mod Podge + food coloring technique for painting clear glass? That was cool and all, but I spotted another method using Vitrail glass paint and acetone (nail polish remover) that allows the bottles and jars to be used as actual vases, as the finish is waterproof! This treatment provides for more depth of color as well. Head on over to our updated post to get more details!
- diy home decor dollar store | … Water + Silk Flowers + Dollar Store Vases, beautiful centerpieces
- Black glue rose watercolor resist art project. A fun and easy spring and summer flower painting idea for kids, teens, and adults. The tutorial includes how to make black glue and basic beginning watercolor techniques to use for inspiration. Makes a simple
- Starfish Salt Dough Garland | DIY & Crafts Tutorials
- DIY Painted Mason Jars Tutorial | Mason Jar Vases | Add a touch of fall to your home decor with these fun painted mason jar vases!