Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need the basics on how to use a drill? This is the tutorial for you. Lots of pictures and basic functions of what a drill can do and how to get it done.
- Shiplap is all the rage and is so easy and inexpensive to do! Come learn how to install shiplap with this step by step tutorial at Provident ?Home Design.
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Learn how to make your very own Arrow Wall Decor with this step by step tutorial. Also included is a FREE Arrow Template to make your arrows easily.
- Dream Catchers are so beautiful and so peaceful. Even if you don’t believe in the actual reason that they exist, you are certain to love the look of them. LuLu’s Blog has a great tutorial for making your own dream catchers. You just need a few basic ingredients – the list is on the site – and…
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- Easy DIY Wooden Sign – this tutorial is very easy to follow. DIY Wooden sign with frame. Rustic wooden sign with saying.
- Learn some more easy watercolor techniques in this post.Youll be able to learn everything you need to for watercolors by practicing the techniques here.
- This is so awesome! A shoe organizer works great for keeping things in the car neat and tidy. If you have children, you probably have a load of things that you need to take with you when you go. Small shoe organizers will fit all of those items and you can just hang them over the back of the front seat so that kids can get to what they need.
- Make this adorable DIY Yarn Tassel Bedskirt with these easy to follow tutorial! Holly from My Sisters Suitcase shows us how!
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.