Photo via: shadesoftangerine.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern. Add flame burning or flicker candle.
- Glue 3 picture frames together with no backs, then place a flameless candle inside to illuminate the photos – awesome centerpiece! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use $1 store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back.
- Take dollar stire frames put a lined piece of paper behind it add a dry erase marker and tada you have a fun dry erase board or cheap christmas gift
- BEAUTIFUL…and DIY..take 4 stained boards, put a Lowes plastic doormat on top and spray paint with Cream color or any color u like..REMOVE and THIS is what u have for ur WALL!! ~The French Flea
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- Need some awesome new decor ideas for your home? Letters in the way! You can choose any word or phrase or maybe just the initials you want to put in your home and than find your favorite idea to decorate them. You can use different materials, different colors to customaize your letters just with your …
- Put stick-on decals on a picture frame and remove the back of the frame.
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- Dollar store DIY: Mini sugar scrubs make cute gift ideas or party favors. Craft them together as a group for even more fun.
- Decorate your Christmas tree with the most popular trend for holiday decor right now: deer silhouettes! Sweet Rose Studio has put together a super simple tutorial on how to recreate your own!
- Or, grab 19 compact mirrors and glue them together to knock off a high-end honeycomb mirror. | 42 Dollar Store Tricks Every Broke Person Should Know