Photo via: thrillbites.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Clever DIYs Made With Yarn – Macrame Yarn Garland DIY – Yarn Crafts To Try, Easy Yarn DIYs, Fun Crafts To Do With Yarn, Wall Art, Awesome Yarn Ideas, Yarn DIY Projects, Brillian Yarn Craft Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-yarn-crafts
- Crafting is so much fun, especially when it’s easy and inexpensive. Take for instance, these amazing Sharpie crafts and decorating projects that you can do with little money and little time.
- Nail Polish Key Covers | 31 Insanely Easy And Clever DIY Projects
- Update: Weve tested two new techniques for dyeing glass jars. Check them out here! Remember the Mod Podge + food coloring technique for painting clear glass? That was cool and all, but I spotted another method using Vitrail glass paint and acetone (nail polish remover) that allows the bottles and jars to be used as actual vases, as the finish is waterproof! This treatment provides for more depth of color as well. Head on over to our updated post to get more details!
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- Marbling DIY, in a few easy steps with nail polish and water and a few simple steps. Turn cheap items into high-style decor!
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- DIY Home Decor Dollar Store – LOVE the nail polish idea! I need a better way to see all my colors!
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Mason Jar Tissue Holder – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- 43 Things No DIYer Should Ever Throw Away DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer