Photo via: arcohessdesigns.hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Miss Kopy Kat: How To Make a Deco Mesh Garland
- tissue and tulle DIY flowers. would make a beautiful garland for a baby or bridal shower
- Christmas centerpiece, using a tiered plate rack or tiered baskets for the base and adding natural greens and ornaments – lights, too!
- Glue a rock to the top of a empty pill bottle and bury the bottle so that only the rock shows. Keep a spare key is hidden inside.
- Love the starkness of the plastic, but I bet you could also add some color at the inside base of each spoon for a different look.
- We have been asked by many folks for more craft ideas that use recycled K-cups. Heres one that is a great last-minute holiday project: a bucket of snow! These would be great for use as Christmas tree ornaments, as place card holders, or as embellishments for your gift wrapping.
- Dead doll plant for Halloween. Easy craft. doll heads Dollar store and Goodwill stick em on a branch in a flower pot. Done!
- Smells like the Holidays Aromatherapy! Fill up a crock pot with these yummy holiday favorites and enjoy for days.
- Castle DIY: No Use Crying Over Burnt Milk: A Pot Cleaning Tutorial (super easy)!
- Clever DIYs Made With Yarn – Macrame Yarn Garland DIY – Yarn Crafts To Try, Easy Yarn DIYs, Fun Crafts To Do With Yarn, Wall Art, Awesome Yarn Ideas, Yarn DIY Projects, Brillian Yarn Craft Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-yarn-crafts
- DIY paper flower garland
- Lighted Burlap Garland via createcraftlove.com burlap garland christmas