Photo via: eclecticpaperie.blogspot.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Black glue rose watercolor resist art project. A fun and easy spring and summer flower painting idea for kids, teens, and adults. The tutorial includes how to make black glue and basic beginning watercolor techniques to use for inspiration. Makes a simple
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- 15 Little Clever ideas to improve your kitchen 4
- DIY Kate Spade Decor | DIY Kate Spade Office | DIY Kate Spade Party | Kate Spade Decor | Kate Spade Crafts | Easy Crafts
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Look at your room for a second! What did you find? Your bags lay in your bed? The pieces of clothing were thrown here and there? You forgot to put your outfit back your wardrobe yesterday? Finally, you find that you have little space to move because you make your room such a mess? Today’s[Read the Rest]
- Turn worthless pennies into great DIY home decor